- Am I the only one who was bothered by the fact that the appearance of the Autobot world into such close proximity of the Earth, did nothing like mess with the tides or have any gravitational effect at all?
- Maybe I should have been more offended by improbability of Shia LaBeouf hooking up with a supermodel.
- I would have been upset at Transformers for wasting 2.5 hours of my life, but then I saw The Tree of Life, and yearned for the gratuitous explosions, banal dialogue, and ridiculous plot.
- You aren’t the only one. I jotted it down in my notes during the screening. Then I decided that if I started going after logic and science gaffes I would have to write a medium size book, not a movie review. That way lies madness.
- Michael Bay expects you to be grateful, not offended. Besides, if you weren’t offended at Shia hooking up with Megan Fox, why would you be offended by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? And if you were offended by Fox, then you are obviously not Bay’s target audience.
- Your reaction to The Tree of Life is not at all uncommon.
Link to this entry
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
In Theaters – Latest
In Theaters – All
DVD - Coming Soon
DVD - Latest
DVD - Recent Releases